Aside from purchasing equipment from us, AGA Mobility are pleased to be able to offer our clients the availability of renting specific equipment.
We realise buying in the required accessories can be costly, so by giving the home owner the choice of purchase or rental, we can help to alleviate some of the financial pressures, whilst providing the patients with all that they need.
Whether your home requires hoists, pressure care products, chairs, beds, mattresses or mobility aids of all kinds, AGA will be pleased to offer our help, guidance and over 20 years’ of expertise.
AGA will maintain the product for the life of the agreement and as the term of the rental expires, new, updated equipment can be rented thus ensuring that quality of care stays at the forefront of all new designs and standards.
With over 40 years’ experience of supplying and installing high quality, equipment, we offer an unrivalled service. We have everything you need under one roof. From concept to completion, you will deal with AGA staff who are experienced, conscientious and committed to delivering excellent customer service.
What We Do:
- Review existing equipment
- Discuss and advise on your options for the most suitable type of equipment needed for the specific requirements
- Maintain each piece of equipment for the term of the rental
- Offer further rental of new equipment at the expiry of the agreement
- Complete project delivery using AGA staff
Why We Do it:
- To improve quality of life for all individuals
- To improve safety in the home
- To provide carers and patients with dignified, safe, comfortable and high quality equipment
- To assist the carer to focus on care, whilst we take care of keeping equipment up dated and compliant
What We Look To Achieve:
- An improved quality of life for individuals through more convenient and comfortable methods of movement that enhance control, safety, and continued care
- To provide innovative, well designed and aesthetically pleasing, safe equipment. At AGA we also consider a careful balance of practical application and affordability
- To offer alternative and affordable ways for the home owner to have the necessary equipment, when it is required
- To ensure that each home has the most up to date, functional and high quality equipment currently available whilst remaining compliant
AGA Mobility are known as a premium provider of innovative, high quality solutions to Care Homes and domestic home owners when it comes to offering our comprehensive range of services.
Whether you want to purchase or rent equipment, we now work with over 40 Care Homes in East Anglia, all with varying requirements and all with budgets appropriate to their scale. At AGA, we realise that cash-flow is very important, as well as knowing that the equipment you need is of the very best quality and affordable.
AGA will provide your home with the very latest, compliant equipment that is designed to be safe, functional and to give your patients the quality of life and dignity that they deserve.
We are proud to be recognised as a company that prides itself on service and quality. Our team work closely with home owners, managers and healthcare professionals to ensure that each selected product complies with your requirements and our after sales service is equally exceptional.
We understand that we need to meet your rigorous expectations when it comes to healthcare and AGA fully utilise our 20 years’ experience to be able to deliver the very best every time. The list below is not exhaustive, but will give you an idea of how we can help with renting the equipment you need:
- Mobile Hoists
- Gantry Hoists
- Pressure Care products
- Mattress rental
- Rise and recline chairs
- Shower chairs and commodes
- Mobility aids
- Acess Ramps
Call AGA to find out how we can help and you might be surprised to learn just how much more we can offer!