Solutions tailored to your requirements
“Over 80% of potential new residents will make their mind-up about a Care Home before they step through the door”
“You only get one chance to make a positive first impression”
Generally attributed to either Mark Twain or Oscar Wilde but then what pithy sayings aren’t!
“It’s not enough that the CQC want to go through the inside of my Care Home with a fine tooth comb, now the inspector is making comments about redecoration of the façade!”
Anonymous Frustrated Care Home Owner during a recent meeting!
What we look to achieve:
Perception is reality and critical to a successful first impression for any Care Home is the external appearance and condition of the common areas, both have huge impact. As new residents arrive or visitors approach the home, to those that reside there, you want the premises to be aesthetically pleasing and welcoming to everyone. But who, in the intensive environment of a busy Care Home has the time to plan for this work to be done? Answer – AGA do!
With over 20 years’ experience maintaining facilities in busy Care Homes we offer an unrivalled service. We have everything you need under one roof and from plan, through the creation of your unique program to delivery on a monthly basis, you will deal with AGA staff who are experienced, conscientious and committed to delivering excellent customer service.
What we do:
- Review current condition of property (no cost)
- Discuss options for a program of planned work (no cost)
- Obtain planning and building regulations if required (no cost)
- Complete scheduled maintenance using AGA Staff
- All work guaranteed for 12 months
- The best possible first impression for visitors to your Care Home
- Releasing your management team from time consuming chores to focus on the delivery of resident care
- A reduction in annual maintenance costs, through the avoidance of unexpected repair bills
- Improved control over your cash flow
- Written reports of work completed to inform annual planning for future maintenance
The successful care home manager matches the pattern of their expenditure to their income, ensuring the former is lower than the latter. AGA understand the importance of cash flow and offer a pre-agreed monthly program of works, matched to a monthly payment schedule.