COMMERCIAL CARE FACILITIES CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
Are you a commercial healthcare organization that requires full construction services?
- Full planning and design
- Care home construction & extensions
- Installation of level access shower rooms and specialist bathing facilities
- Installation of through floor lifts, ramps and step lifts
- Interior/Exterior renovations
CARE HOME AND CARE EQUIPMENT SERVICES
Are you a care home manager or owner that is looking for a specialist contractor and equipment supplier?
- CQC Compliance Services including LOLER and PUWER regulations and testing
- Affordable tailored healthcare equipment suppliers, including hoists, through floor
- lifts and slings
- Specialist installations including wet rooms and specialist bathing
HOME IMPROVEMENTS & CONSTRUCTION SERVICES Are you looking to build, extend and adapt and improve your property?
- Full planning, building services
- Architectural and design services
- Home Improvements including Bathrooms, Wet Rooms, Kitchens and structural changes/improvements
- External building conversions including garages, Barns, and swimming pool enclosures
- Conservatories, Extensions & Annexes
SPECIALIST DOMESTIC HOME ADAPTATIONS
Are you a private home owner who requires specialist mobility adapations for your property?
- Extensions, annexes and adaptations to domestic homes for increased mobility
- Stairlifts and home adaptations
- Specialist bathing installation
- Wet room design and installation
- Installation of Hoists, Step Lifts and platforms
- Domestic Bariatric adaptations
Every year, about 20,000 more people aged over 65 die in the winter months compared to at other times of the year. As we get older, it’s no secret that…Read more
Here at AGA, we’re passionate about accessibility and many of our services aim to help maintain people’s independence in their own home, that’s why we were delighted to see the…Read more
Care homes in the UK continue to be an attractive proposition to investors, with global property advisor Knight Frank stating that as a sector it is the ‘least affected by…Read more