Solutions tailored to your requirements
We specialise in the installation of specialised bathing solutions
The benefits of a specialised bathing solution for residents with complex care needs include; relaxation, hydrotherapy and application of skin protection, to name just a few. The implementation of the right specialised bathing solution will be invaluable to your Care Team, who need to provide personal hygiene services to those residents.
Correct advice at the design stage and professional installation are critical to the success of this investment. There is no cost for our assessment, initial design concepts or subsequent meetings to discuss the opportunities we see to improve your resident specialised bathing facilities.
What we look to achieve:
With over 20 years’ experience designing and installing specialised bathing facilities we offer an unrivalled service. We have everything you need under one roof. From concept to completion, you will deal with AGA staff who are experienced, conscientious and committed to delivering excellent customer service.
What we do:
- Review existing bathroom space, including utilities (no cost)
- Discuss options for specialised bathing facilities (no cost)
- Obtain planning and building regulations if required (no cost)
- Complete project delivery using AGA Staff
- All work is guaranteed for 12 months
- An improved quality of life for residents through more convenient and comfortable personal hygiene facilities
- Improved resident safety. Specialised bathing solutions provide residents with safe and convenient access to a warm bath, without the hazard of stepping over a bath edge
- A specialised bathing solution provides a future proof solution for resident care. As frailty overtakes a resident, Carers can continue to provide safe, comfortable personal hygiene facilities in your bespoke bathing solution
The importance of careful design in Specialised Bathing solutions cannot be overstated
The integration of bath, hoist, toilet and sink, all height adjustable, all within the same protected space is a skill not many professionals possess. AGA staff successfully install such solutions on a monthly basis.
Height Adjustable Bath
Height adjustable baths are just that, they offer the opportunity for your Care Team to get the resident comfortable and then raise the bath to a safe working height for them to provide personal care. Options to provide a powered seat allowing the user to have a more comfortable bathing experience. The seat can be removed and the bath lowered to give standard bathing for amubulant users. When lowered the bath has one of the lowest step in heights while the seat can also offer a low transfer height, ideal for a wide range of users
The Transcare Bath is a highly versatile bathing system, which is ideal for patients with reduced posture control.The vertical-raise side door allows easy patient access and the high-low function prevents risk of caregiver back strain.The Transcare system also has a unique tilting function, which allows patients with challenging conditions to semi-recline while fully immersed neck deep in water.
Fixed /height Bath with Transfer Seat
A full size, value for money solution, the Fixed Height Bath with transfer seat offers carers and residents an easy bathing experience.. Ideal for a mobile or ceiling track hoist this bath can also be fitted with a whirlpool for additional therapeutic benefits.