Live without worries
AGA Mobility is the home of specialist solutions for every individual who has mobility or disability requirements.
With over 20 years experience in the Home Adaptation and Specialist Mobility Equipment sectors, our family owned and run company has a wide diversity of skills available to you that are unmatched across East Anglia.
With the emphasis on quality, we pride ourselves on the delivery of products and services that meet your needs. We take care to fully understand your requirements and we only recommend solutions that are right for you.
For a private client, it’s a new lease of life which will enable you to stay in the comfort of your own home, providing you with both a sense of liberation and peace of mind.
For the care home owner, it’s about the wide range of support that we can offer. From equipment that you can purchase, lease or hire depending on your requirements, to assisting with your compliance for the CQC, we will take care of all aspects of ensuring the highest standards for your home. We work with you to ensure you are able to focus on the day to day challenges of running your home.
To work towards bringing products and solutions that are fit for purpose and promote independent living as part of everyday life, and to become a market leader in the supply and installation of mobility products across the East of England and the UK. To provide a quality of life that is liberated by choice and delivered with excellence.
The Sectors We Work In
Providing services to care homes, private clients, care professionals and other professionals that work right across the care sector.
Are you a Care Home Owner, Manager or Facilities & Equipment Buyer?
- Full consultation and planning to ensure CQC compliance for your care home
- Stress free project management for adaptations, extensions or new builds
- Affordable, tailored healthcare, rehabilitation and care home solutions
- LOLER & PUWER regulations compliance and maintenance programmes
Are you a person, or do you know someone, who needs greater accessibility in the home?
- Suffolk's largest mobility equipment showroom
- Over 50 years experience in assessing and providing tailored mobility solutions
- Specialist design and project management team for home adaptations
- Level access showers and wet room specialists
- BHTA (British Health Trades Association) and Trading Standards approved
Are you a Health Care Professional looking for
- LOLER & PUWER regulations compliance, equipment maintenance programmes and advice
- Regular CPD accredited training and workshops
- Fully equipped showroom
- CQC compliance advice and guidance
- 20 years' experience in the home adaptation and specialist mobility equipment sectors
Are you an Architect working with private clients or care home owners?
- Over 20 years' experience in private & public sector residential home adaptations
- A collaborative approach to maximise use of space within your innovative designs
- Full consultation and project management for extensions, renovations and conversions
- Feasibility consultations and site assessments, free of charge