COMMERCIAL CARE FACILITIES CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
Are you a commercial healthcare organization that requires full construction services?
- Full planning and design
- Care home construction & extensions
- Installation of level access shower rooms and specialist bathing facilities
- Installation of through floor lifts, ramps and step lifts
- Interior/Exterior renovations
CARE HOME AND CARE EQUIPMENT SERVICES
Are you a care home manager or owner that is looking for a specialist contractor and equipment supplier?
- CQC Compliance Services including LOLER and PUWER regulations and testing
- Affordable tailored healthcare equipment suppliers, including hoists, through floor
- lifts and slings
- Specialist installations including wet rooms and specialist bathing
HOME IMPROVEMENTS & CONSTRUCTION SERVICES Are you looking to build, extend and adapt and improve your property?
- Full planning, building services
- Architectural and design services
- Home Improvements including Bathrooms, Wet Rooms, Kitchens and structural changes/improvements
- External building conversions including garages, Barns, and swimming pool enclosures
- Conservatories, Extensions & Annexes
SPECIALIST DOMESTIC HOME ADAPTATIONS
Are you a private home owner who requires specialist mobility adapations for your property?
- Extensions, annexes and adaptations to domestic homes for increased mobility
- Stairlifts and home adaptations
- Specialist bathing installation
- Wet room design and installation
- Installation of Hoists, Step Lifts and platforms
- Domestic Bariatric adaptations
Undoubtedly, we are seeing huge demands on healthcare, and being able to receive the care we need no matter what age, matters to all of us. An ageing population is…Read more
Recent reports seem to indicate that there could well be a rise in the number of beds needed in Suffolk care facilities. A general report by Knight Frank recently published…Read more
Here at AGA Mobility HQ, we like to keep in touch with all of our current and potential customers and so we’re just saying Hi and gently reminding you all…Read more